Full Stack Software Developer- Permanent- Washington D.C. Metro- $115,000
Our client, a growing aviation company, is looking for an experienced Full Stack .NET Software Developer to join the team and help the company provide solutions to some of the most challenging problems at airports all over the United States.
You will be a key part of a team of developers working to implement our next-generation products. You will be developing cutting-edge solutions that leverage some of the most interesting technologies today such as image recognition and analysis, artificial intelligence, machine learning, and IoT.
What You Will Be Doing:
* Design, develop, and support new and existing features on our aircraft identification, operations
monitoring, and billing platform
* Evaluate and implement new advanced data correlation algorithms and solutions
* Identify and deploy improvements to our cloud-based Microsoft Azure infrastructure
* Collaborate with non-technical team-members on software features, design, and implementation
* Be a member of an agile software development team, participating in stand-ups, sprint planning, story review, and retrospective meetings
What You Will Bring:
* 4+ years of experience developing web, REST, or Windows services in C# using Visual Studio
* Experience developing and maintaining complex database driven applications utilizing Microsoft's Entity Framework and Microsoft or Azure SQL Server
* Prior experience implementing solutions in a cloud-based environment such as Microsoft Azure or Amazon EC2
* Background with unit and automated testing
* Strong math and analytical skills
* Comfortable with source control systems and automated build platforms such as Azure DevOps
* Bachelor's degree in math, computer science, or related field
* Understanding of geospatial concepts and database technologies
* Familiarity implementing solutions with .NET Core
* Experience with cloud-based machine learning platforms
* Exposure to Unix or Linux/Raspberry Pi development
If you feel you are a good fit for this role, email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Paige directly: 704 307 4518
Nigel Frank is a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on Microsoft Cloud technologies. We deal with Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the Azure space.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the utmost importance.
Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more information.