Cloud Architect, Copenhagen
This role sits within the Solution Architecture team, with a primary focus on recommending and designing public cloud and modern workplace solutions. This post holder will need to have their finger on the pulse when it comes to the fast-moving world of public cloud technology.
You will be working closely with our sales teams, partners and vendors to ensure that the best technical solutions are proposed to customers. You will be involved in the early stages of cloud conversations with customers, lead consultancy exercises and act as a gateway to ensure that the solution is transitioned successfully into delivery teams.
Reporting to the Head of Solution Architecture, you will assist sales teams and solution architects from other disciplines construct suitable, cloud first, solutions.
Fundamental to the role is the ability to offer exceptional customer service, through excellent written, oral and organisational skills, whilst delivering accurate technical architecture. It is critical you manage your own time and workload to prioritise the demands around driving new business, whilst ensuring the best possible service for the existing client base.
You will be technically minded, a team player and have strong experience around designing and delivering public cloud offerings. There will also be a need to visit customer sites, therefore excellent interpersonal skills are also required.
In this role you'll have the freedom to explore and provide the best solutions for clients and, in turn, develop your technical skills by supporting some challenging and interesting products and technologies.
- To take on technical responsibility for pre-sales in new business opportunities and significant existing business opportunities.
- To support marketing and lead generation through the creation and delivery of marketing content.
- To work with clients at all levels to shape priorities and determine resultant requirements for an end-to-end solution.
- To document business and system requirements to the required level of detail and in an appropriate format.
- To support applicable technologies and have an appropriate understanding of other supported hardware/software.
- To provide an escalation function, assisting support and delivery departments in resolving complex customer enquiries.
- To provide clear and documented handover of architected solutions or consultancy outputs into delivery teams. To provide an escalation delivery function when capacity or skills are needed.
- To train and enable delivery and sales teams in appropriate technologies.
Proven knowledge of solution architecture with a minimum of 4 years' commercial experience in an IT environment whilst working in a cloud or Infrastructure based role, for example with Azure, Microsoft 365 or AWS.
A good level of IT and business knowledge and an ability to express this knowledge in terms appropriate to the audience which includes client senior executives, IT managers and end-users. Lead technical workshops to understand the requirements of our clients and shape these into system requirements.
Excellent presentation and communications skills, both written and verbal.
Proven ability to deliver, manage and monitor results.
Contact Eddie Leith on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 00 45 88 74 11 02