Director of Data Engineering & Analytics - Fully Remote Role
My client are a growing Healthcare technology company and looking for a Director of Data Engineering & Analytics with a background in the Healthcare industry.
- Split into three areas; Management & Leadership, Data Engineering and Analytics.
- Take ownership of the data warehouse infrastructure
- Oversee and be hands on in the design and implementation of the database structures
- Build analytics tools that utilise the data pipeline
- Develop Road-Maps and Strategies for your teams
- Plan to build a team of data professionals, engineering, and analytics.
- Set objectives for your team, regular 1-2-1's
- Plus more...
Must Have Skill-Set
- Azure: Data bricks, Data factory
- Data Modelling
- Data Integration
- Hard working
- Technology orientated
- Passion to learn
- Client / Customer focused
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary between £70,000 and £100,000, dependant on the strength of your skill-set
- Full Flexibility for Remote Working
- Health Insurance
- Plus much more...
This is the brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Phone: 0191 338 7633
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.