Job Type: Perm/Full-Time
Job Title: Full Stack .NET Software Developer
Location: Fairfax County, Virginia (*Must live locally!!!)
Currently, due to COVID-19 precautions, this position is fully remote until it is safe to return to the office. Once it's safe to return, work from home 1 day per week.
MUST BE AN EXPERT IN UTILIZING THE FULL STACK OF SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT TOOLS IN A .NET ENVIRONMENT
- Experience developing Windows services, Web or REST in C# using Visual Studio and Azure
- Prior experience implementing solutions in Azure
- Experience developing and maintaining complex database-driven applications in Entity Framework / Azure SQL
The Full-Stack Developer is a key part of a team of developers working to implement next-generation products. You will be developing cutting-edge solutions that leverage some of the most interesting technologies today, such as image recognition and analysis, artificial intelligence, machine learning, and IoT.
- Identify and deploy improvements to our cloud-based Microsoft Azure infrastructure
- Design, develop, and support new and existing features on identification, operations monitoring, and billing platforms
- Evaluate and implement new advanced data correlation algorithms and solutions
- Collaborate with non-technical team-members on software features, design, and implementation
- Be a member of an Agile software development team, participating in stand-ups, sprint planning, story review, and retrospective meetings
- 4+ years of experience developing Web, REST, or Windows services in C#, using Visual Studio and Azure
- Experience developing and maintaining complex database-driven applications utilizing Microsoft's Entity Framework and Microsoft or Azure SQL Server
- Prior experience implementing solutions in a cloud-based environment such as Microsoft Azure or Amazon EC2
- Background with unit and automated testing
- Comfortable with source control systems and automated build platforms (Azure DevOps)
- Knowledge of implementing solutions with .NET Core
- Experience with cloud-based machine learning platforms
- Exposure to Unix or Linux
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
Call / Email c.walsh@nigelfrank | 718-412-1203 for immediate consideration!!!
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Azure recruitment, advertising more Microsoft Azure jobs than any other agency. We work with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Azure market, we've built relationships with key employers across the nation and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Please call or email email@example.com / (718) 412-1203 for additional information about the Azure market and available Azure job opportunities in your area.
See www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Azure opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.