Senior Azure Data Architect - Manchester, North West, UK
My client is one of the UK's leading BI & Data Consultancies, working with clients of different sizes and industries. The ideal candidate would have a background as a Data Engineer, SQL Developer and Data Consultant.
- Cloud engineering
- Delivering end to end data architecture design and implementation across a range of clients and projects
- Delivering multiple solutions through; Data Modelling, DWH, Lakes, ETL, ELT, Virtualisation,Streaming
- Using development principles; ETL, DWH, Streaming
- Stakeholder management
- Take ownership of critical initiatives and deliverables both internally and for your clients.
- Gathering requirements, designing solutions
Must Have Skill-Set
- Azure / AWS / GCP (18+ months)
- SQL (2+ years)
- NO SQL
- Hard working
- Fast Paced
- Technology orientated
- Passion to learn
- Client / Customer focused
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary between £70,000 and £100,000, dependant on the strength of your skill-set
- Plus more...
This is the brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Phone: 0191 338 7633
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.