Engage in an international initiative and cooperate with teams located across Poland and Scandinavia while having a role of an independent Microsoft Dynamics AX/365 Specialist in the finance area. You will never get bored with the new and ongoing projects based on the requirements gathered by you from the end users and business clients.
You will cooperate with a team of specialists in retail, supply chain and developers to shorten the financial closure processing time and implement the Expense Management system from scratch.
Yes, the company works with Microsoft Dynamics 365.
You should do great at this job if you have experience with:
- ERP system functions
- Microsoft NAV / AX systems
- Manufacturing industry and knowledge of basic business processes
- Strong customer mindset with "can-do" attitude
- Excellent communication & problem-solving skills
- AP/ AR/ General Ledger/ Accounting
It will be beneficial if you have worked with:
- AMC Banking
- Project Accounting
- SQL - basics
Part of your responsibilities:
- Active participation in the creation and implementation of solutions using good development practices and secure coding requirements
- Supporting authorization activities from the system architecture perspective
- Acting as a leader in implementing business processes in ERP and initiating, supporting and implementing solutions to improve
- Solving system errors and problems as a member of the 2nd and 3rd support lines
- Daily monitoring and support of activities as well as cooperation with external suppliers during the maintenance of the ERP system
- Monitoring system performance and performing scheduled service activities
What's in it for you?
- Receiving generous benefit package,
- Using the most modern technologies,
- Engaging in a complex, challenging project,
- Working in line with a Scandinavian culture,
- Amazing environment promoting personal and professional growth.
For more information write an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org