My client's Technology Solutions Team is passionate about providing our customers with technical solutions that satisfy their business needs. Through collaborative interactions with customers, team members, subject matter experts (SMEs), technical leaders, and partners they design practical solutions that solve real problems for major government and business organizations. As a member of the Technology Solutions group, you will work with a team of technologists focused on delivering innovative business solutions using emerging technologies through proven successful methods.
My client is looking for talented people who are enthusiastic about applying technology to deliver innovative outcomes with "fierce determination, fearless integrity, and passionate service." Their belief is that our people are the key to success. By encouraging and enabling continued learning, team members grow to achieve their personal career goals. They are looking for:
- Smart people with a passion for technology
- Ability to solve challenging business problems
- Self-directed professionals
- Hunger to continually learn and grow
Overview: Provide overall support to a sector of the DoD.
- Provide management, direction, decision making, administration, quality assurance and leadership for the team
- Prepare daily/monthly status meetings as required
- Prepare and update a Project Management Plan (PMP), including Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), SOPs, etc.
- Provide a summary of all project milestones and their anticipated completion dates; data on cumulative funding and expenditure rates and status
- Provide assessment of current month and future month activities and a discussion of any issues or recommendations related to contract performance or administration
- Create and maintain information technology project plans that communicates tasks, milestone dates, status, and resource allocation
- Minimum of six years of experience managing complex programs
- Minimum of ten years of experience in a military environment performing in a related subject area (e.g., engineering or computer science)
- Possess an ITIL v3 Intermediate Level Certification or ITIL v4 Managing Professional Certification equivalent
- An active Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Professional or PMI Program Management Professional (PgMP®) Certification, DAWIA Level III Program Management (PM), FAC Level III Program and Project Manager (P/PM) or FAC Level III Contracting Officer's Representative (COR)
- Active Information Assurance Management (IAM) Level III certification (CISSP, CISM, GSLC, CCISO)
- Active Secret clearance