My client's Technology Solutions Team is passionate about providing our customers with technical solutions that satisfy their business needs. Through collaborative interactions with customers, team members, subject matter experts (SMEs), technical leaders, and partners they design practical solutions that solve real problems for major government and business organizations. As a member of the Technology Solutions group, you will work with a team of technologists focused on delivering innovative business solutions using emerging technologies through proven successful methods.
My client is looking for talented people who are enthusiastic about applying technology to deliver innovative outcomes with "fierce determination, fearless integrity, and passionate service." Their belief is that our people are the key to success. By encouraging and enabling continued learning, team members grow to achieve their personal career goals. They are looking for:
- Smart people with a passion for technology
- Ability to solve challenging business problems
- Self-directed professionals
- Hunger to continually learn and grow
Overview: Provide overall support to a sector of the DoD.
- Responsible for applications administration, maintenance, and associated activities of applications installed throughout the enterprise
- Ensure the operation of the applications in the enterprise meet defined service levels and serve as the service owner for service solutions
- Be responsible for applying security principles, practices, and procedures under the RMF to maintain compliance with applicable security regulations
- Minimum of five years of experience with cloud-based solutions
- Minimum of five years of experience developing and administering applications in an enterprise environment
- Possess a current Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) Certification
- Possess certifications as required in DoD 8570 Baseline Information Assurance Technical (IAT)-II level (CCNA, Sec +, etc)
- Active Secret clearance