D365 Business Central Developer - Gold Partner, Remote
This month we have seen a significant increase in D365 projects restarting across the market, consequently, the Partner Channel has numerous requirements of D365 professionals. In this case, the MS Gold Partner I am working with are in need of an experienced Dynamics NAV Developer - someone who understands the rules and guidelines for the AL extension and Visual Studio Code.
My client is overseeing a D365 Business Central (release wave 2) implementation with a customer in the e-Commerce Sector. This is a really interesting chance for a passionate NAV professional to join an expanding, financially stable Dynamics practice, and progress quickly within their expanding Projects team.
The Role Responsibilities:
- End to end Dynamics 365 ERP implementation (Dynamics NAV/ Business Central)
- Overseeing the development and configuration with the AL Language Extension Configuration
- Requirement gathering workshops and key stakeholder management/ presentation
Skills & Qualifications
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV/ Dynamics 365 BC implementation
- Experience Visual Studio Code and the AL Extension
- End to end implementation cycle skills
- Strong communication/ stakeholder management skills
- Base salary up to £65,000 per annum
- Attractive company benefits package including 25 days holiday, pension and healthcare scheme
- Microsoft certified training and professional development coaching
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics NAV market, please contact Imogen DeVille by phone on 0191 4060 304 or send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics 365 / Dynamics NAV opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics NAV/ 365 team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities. Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the Dynamics NAV/ 365 market.
I am interested in speaking to any Dynamics candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process. To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the UK Dynamics market, please contact me ASAP.