Dynamics AX/ D365 F&O Functional Architect (remote working)
Our client is the largest and most diverse ERP Partner in the Nordics and they are now hiring in multiple roles across Sweden in all areas.
They have recently won new implementation projects that are kicking off in January 2021, this has created an opportunity to hire new talent. They are now looking to hire 2 Microsoft Dynamics AX/ D365 F&O Functional Architects, you will join a growing practice which will provide opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
100% remote working - must be located in Sweden.
- Working experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX and Dynamics 365 F&O
- At least one full life cycle Dynamics ERP implementation project
- In-depth knowledge of Dynamics ERP, covering at least Finance, Supply Chain or Logistics
- Functionality configuration
- Solutions Architecture, be able to put a solution together from scratch
- Excellent communication and client facing skills
- Speak fluent Swedish and English
- Must have a work permit and visa to work in Sweden
Reasons to work for this company:
- Attractive salary package
- Excellent career opportunities
To discuss this new opportunity in more detail, please contact Liana Robson on +46776766111 or send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
While we aim to respond to each application, this is not always possible. Please consider your application unsuccessful if you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of your application.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft Dynamics recruiter worldwide, advertising more Dynamics jobs than any other agency. We deal with Microsoft Partners and End users throughout Sweden and the world and have never had such a large demand for Microsoft Dynamics professionals. By specialising in placing candidates in markets in Sweden I have developed excellent relationships with employers across Sweden.
AX/ ERP/ Axapta/ Dynamics/ Microsoft Dynamics AX/ Dynamics 365 F&O/ Consultant