BI Consultant - Edinburgh - £35,000
Looking to move forward and take your career to the next level? Career focused and hungry to learn the newest technologies? My client has a role that is perfect for a junior candidate who is seeking to jump start their career as well as gain valuable experience that will make them stand out from the crowd.
The role in question is a data consultancy role. My client specialises in cloud computing technologies and assists in helping companies migrate to the crowd as well as analysing and modelling data, building data warehouses among other things. What this means is that you'll be working across a wide range of projects, learning valuable skills along the way.
It will be your job to go and meet clients and understand what their needs are and then be able to sell your services to them. Once you have done this, your other role will be to then provide hands on technical support and work on the project itself and, depending on its size, as part of a team. This is the perfect fit if you do not like spending all your time glued to a desk but also enjoy meeting with people and discussing your passion for technologies with those inside and outside the technological realm.
In return for your professionalism and dedication my client will make sure you fulfil the best of your potential. Any training will be paid for by my client, and this includes professional accreditations to make you certified in Azure and AWS. Beyond this the range of work and projects you'll be exposed to, not to mention the enterprise level clients, mean that you'll have clear career progression both inside and outside the company.
Feel excited? Like what you have just read?
Then apply now and take the next step in your career.
Please note: this role is UK based and as such you will need UK citizenship or a valid, pre-existing VISA to be considered as my client does not offer sponsorship.
- Provide cloud-based, data solutions to clients using AWS, GCP or Azure.
- Engaging non-technical stakeholders and clients, succinctly explaining your solutions to their data problems.
- Be prepared to work on a wide-range of data-solutions - from analytics to database construction.
- 1+ years' experience with either AWS, GCP or Azure.
- 1+ years' experience with SQL, Python or other relevant coding language.
- Experience using tools such as Spark, Data Bricks, Data Factory, Snowflake, Hadoop, Matillion, BigQuery or similar is desirable.
- Demonstrable customer-facing experience with good written and verbal skills.
- Starting salary up to £35,000.
- Exciting, wide-range of experience to broaden your skills.
- Performance related bonuses.
- Excellent training and career opportunities.
If you are ready to take your career to the next stage then get in contact at email@example.com or call 0191 300 5006 to learn about further cloud-based engineering roles.
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.