Cloud Architect - Copenhagen
Ever really wanted your work to make a huge difference and to be able to see the outcome of your hard work?
We have just on-boarded one of our most exciting Clients yet, a MSP with a fantastic reputation in the market for high quality Cloud Infrastructure and Digital Transformations.
Not only will you work for a client who hold both the AWS and Azure MSP Certifications, the role itself also bears a lot of interesting challenges / responsibilities.
The majority of your time will be be working with managed services within the Cloud,in general its new solutions built from scratch, greenfield projects, specifically concerning Digital Transformations. This means you see the impact of your work and then also part of the expansion of that solution later on down the line.
This is a very customer facing role, going to customer meetings with member of the sales team, helping to translate business needs into technical requirements, working with the full project lifecycle through to implementation of the cloud infrastructure , as well as on going changes.
Consequently, this role will allow you to have a lot of influence, and you will be fully allowed to let your creativity flow!
- Act as the spokesperson for the new digital transformation initiative
- Going to the customer site, and being responsible for business development and winning digital transformation projects
- Then taking the lead in delivery of those projects from a technical perspective
- Hands on role, but also very communicative
- Proficient level of Danish
- Capable of understanding customer demands and translate them to actionable plans and designs
- Broad experience in IT and MS Azure (AWS or GCP are also fine)
A competitive salary & benefits package! A lot of responsibility, with the ability to properly influence the direction!
Anyone interested in this position should apply to this advert, or send their CV & contact details to the address below. We shall be in touch shortly.
Contact Name: Eddie Leith
Email Address: email@example.com
Telephone Number: +45 88 74 11 02