A company widely regarded as an innovator within their space are seeking a Power Platform Architect with expertise in PowerApps, Power Automate and how they fit into a company's IT Architecture, as they grow in response to further project wins and growth.
You'll be an expert in the Microsoft technology ecosystem, particularly Power Platform, Microsoft 365 and Teams. You'll have strength in designing these platforms and their architecture, working with your customers/stakeholders to understand their requirements and how the Power Platform can help their business.
You'll work with a range of customers on a range of engagements, from short-long term across a number of different industries. The company are based in Glasgow, and ideally you'll be based in a distance capable of going into the company's new state-of-the-art offices a couple of days per week.
Role & Responsibilities
- Power Platform Solution Design
- Customer Engagement - Requirement's gathering, Workshops, User Stories
- Implementation and support
Skills & Qualifications
- Expertise in designing low-code Power Platform Solutions in PowerApps, Power Automate, Virtual Agents
- Experience in working within MS Teams and ideally Azure Infrastructure
- Excellent customer-facing skills
- Starting salary of around £50,000
- MS Certification training and exams paid, as well as bonus for completing exams
- A great working environment where you can genuinely see the impact of your work!
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 338 7552 for a confidential chat.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Power Platform and Azure roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Twitter = @NigelFrank_BI
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/owen-mitchell-b84984b2/