I'm working with an innovate, smaller, professional wealth management organization who are looking to hire a D365 CRM Administrator/Business System Analyst focused on being the internal point of contact for the CRM.
In this role you will be responsible for working alongside teams to focus on administrating and serve as the main point of contact for the internal Dynamics CRM by gathering all necessary requirements. You will be building, nurturing and developing relationships with your client base and ensuring exceptional levels of customer success, engaging with various stakeholders at all levels in addition to your technical team members. Analyzing customers' requirements and opportunities on the platform to develop a best practice solution and work in a admin-based setting to successfully leverage the platform and ensure best practice will be your main task.
This role is based in Calgary, Alberta.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Effectively perform all system functions on the CRM.
- Serve as the Point of Contact for any internal change requests or other system changes.
- Continuously control and overlook all CRM processes to safely resolve any potential arising issues.
- Collaborate with various internal teams for any changes to the CRM database.
- Identify any potential integration opportunities with various applications with Dynamics CRM and recommend best practice.
Someone with following experiences is the right candidate for the role:
- 2+ years of D365/CRM Admin/Analyst experience.
- 5+ years of IT experience in an admin/analyst/specialist capacity.
- CRM maintenance with some basic customization experience.
- Deep general knowledge of the software as well as being able to manage the update rollouts and provide training to the users.
Interested in your next career next step? Contact me today!
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics CRM/365 market, please contact Jens Maansson by phone on 214-432-3316 or send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics 365/CRM opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the US market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities. Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the Dynamics 365/CRM market.
I am interested in speaking to any Dynamics candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process. To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the Microsoft Dynamics market, please contact me ASAP.
214-432-3316 or via email email@example.com