I'm working with a MS Partner who is actively looking to hire an experienced D365 Solutions Architect to join their growing team. This exciting position will offer you the opportunity to work with the latest & greatest emerging technologies, and unparalleled career development.
As the D365 Solutions Architect, you will be responsible for:
- Working with management in the design and development of ISV components
- Providing guidance regarding the adoption of D365 product technologies
- Analyzing customers' business requirements and objectives
- Estimating time frames, quality, and quantity of resources required to successfully implement project; developing a project plan
- Developing application designs to meet customer needs
- Providing input on solutions and strategic directions
To complete the above duties, you will have the following:
- Experience with all phases of D365 Field Services, Customer Service, & Sales
- Prior work in a consulting role, or having worked for a MS Partner
- Ability to effectively liaise between company and customers
- Providing leadership within area of expertise
- 3+ years of D365 implementation experience
- Bachelor's or Advanced degree in accounting, information systems, business, marketing, sales or computer science
This is an exciting time to join this company as a D365 Solutions Architect, and in return they are offering:
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental and Vision coverage
- 401K and Profit Sharing
- Life, short-term, and long-term disability insurance
- Generous Vacation Package
Equally, if this is not quite right for you but you know of someone else who might be interested, I would certainly appreciate any recommendations or referrals! I specialize in placing Dynamics CRM talent across the US and would love to work with you on identifying your next career move. Email your updated resume to Amanda Powell, at email@example.com, or call me directly at (347) 783-6640- I look forward to hearing from you.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics CRM candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs that are available I can be contacted at (347) 783-6640. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.