BI Consultant - Reading - £60,000
My client is a renowned BI consultancy with high-level, enterprise clients that are now expanding due to sustained growth. What they are seeking is an experienced BI developer with excellent stakeholder management skills. You will be as efficient at report creation as you are data modelling and analysis and happy not to be stuck behind a desk.
It will be your job to engage with clients and to discover what their data needs are and then explain how it is that you, on behalf of my client, can help their business. You will then lead your own project and be a hands on technically - with my client happy to allow you to work from home - and implement your cutting-edge solutions.
You must be passionate about data and ready to share that passion with others. Clients will expect not just for you t solve their data needs but also to explain and give training on basic report creation. This wide range of project work coupled with client engagement means that no two of your days will be the same and you will be challenged technically as well as your communication skills being put to the test.
In return, you will be given the best training that the company has to offer - both hands on mentoring and courses paid for by my client. As they seek to be the best that they can be, they'll ensure that you meet their standards and will help you grow into the role.
Does this sound like something that would interest you? Ready for that next career challenge? Then apply now!
Please note: as this is a UK based role then you must have British citizenship or a valid visa - those who do not will be not be considered.
- Use knowledge of MS stack (Azure and SQL) to sort, model and analyse data.
- Use Power BI to create insightful data visualisations.
- Meet clients face to face to properly understand their needs.
- Conduct client workshops and training - explaining and demonstrating how data can and will benefit their business.
- Expertise in the MS stack - 2+ years' experience of Azure as well as MS SQL Server stack.
- Demonstrable experience working in customer facing role and/ or stakeholder management.
- 2+ years' experience with Power BI or equivalent BI tools - Qlik, Tableau etc.
- Any Microsoft Dynamics experience is a (huge) plus!
Salary and benefits:
- Up to £65,000 per annum.
- Performance related bonus scheme.
- Pension contributions + standard holidays.
If you are ready to take your career to the next stage then get in contact at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 300 5006 to learn about further data consultancy roles.
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.