Insight Analyst - £45,000 - Manchester
My client is an ambitious, young company seeking to make their mark in the independent utilities market. To achieve this they are looking for a dynamic candidate to join their team and take control and responsibility of gaining insight into customer behaviour, retention and satisfaction.
You will be given the creative freedom to create and design your own reporting system that will create tangible insights for the business. This degree of freedom means that you will play an integral role in helping the business expand, and as part of small team you'll not fly under the radar. Furthermore, the CEO is keen to expand the IT budget to provide better and more training to whoever does end up joining their team.
Beyond your technical duties you will also be responsible for teaching people throughout the business - from the top down - about how reports and data are beneficial to the business and delivering basic training sessions.
Want your voice to be heard? Want to make a real difference and be truly valued in your company? Then apply now!
Please note: this role is UK based and therefore you will need UK citizenship or a valid VISA - those who do not meet these requirements will not be considered.
- Build/ design a streamlined and efficient way of reporting.
- Build reporting cubes as well as managing the current database.
- Use the live database to create insightful reports that will benefit the business.
- Engage in training for other, non-technical departments to use reporting efficiently.
- Solid experience using SSAS to create Data Cubes.
- 2+ years of MS SQL experience - SSRS and SSIS (creating complex queries, database management).
- 2+ years Power BI experience.
Salary and benefits:
- Up to £45,000 per annum.
- Huge amount of training being pushed for IT development.
- Standard holidays and pension contributions.
- Relaxed office atmosphere with a close-knit team.
If you are ready to take your career to the next stage then get in contact at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 300 5006 to learn about further cloud-based engineering roles.
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.