IT Manager/O365 Admin ($95-105k DOE)
This position will start remote, but will be in office come January-so must be a local candidate.
Our client, is a leading medical device manufacturer, who is investing heavily in their application/systems upgrades as they'd recently moved into Microsoft Azure Cloud environment.
They are looking to bring on an experienced IT Systems Lead/O365 Administrator to design, lead and execute migration strategies for business applications; as well as the administration and maintenance of O365-including SharePoint, Teams, OneDrive etc. within an Azure Cloud environment.
If you're looking for a hands on leadership role, and autonomy to bring the organisation's into upgraded technology ecosystems-with focus on security; then I'd love to talk to you.
Day to Day:
* Manage an Enterprise wide Software Deployment strategy using Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager.
* Proactively monitors a Microsoft cloud environment to ensure continued availability of the systems and services.
* Document installation and configuration procedures and policies; while supporting and monitoring highly available applications.* Lead and work with our Opps team and level 1 Desktop support to ensure quick resolution of technology-related issues.
* Maintaining laptop and desktop computers including installing, managing and upgrading the operating system, installing, and configuring applications, creating users, and securing computers with disk encryption and other security best practices.
* Support network and e-mail connectivity, computer operating systems, hardware and software, internally developed applications, mainframe, etc.
* Network security- work with vendor and internal team to ensure network is secure.
* Active Directory design and Group Policy administration.
* Maintenance and support actions for the production Microsoft technologies; with aim to increase efficiency's with automation of regular maintenance.
* Assists Infrastructure team with testing and implementation of new software releases for our internal tech platform as needed.
* Deploys software for service packs or emergency security patches.
* Lead the SharePoint built out and SF Software integration.
Qualifications for Consideration:
* A bachelors degree in a related field with a MINIMUM of 5 year of experience.
* Security standards and protocol knowledge is a MUST for cloud environment-Azure.
* Strong knowledge of the Microsoft System Center suite of products (SCCM, SCOM, VM) AND Teams, SharePoint, Azure, SalesForce.
* 3 year of experience with Virtualization configuration, support, deployment.
* 3 year of experience with various SW deployment methodologies.
* Proficient with system performance measuring and monitoring.
* Proficient with IIS, web customization, and encryption.