DevOps Engineer - Azure - Corby - Up to £50,000
I'm currently working with a fast growing start up who are operating in the world of ecommerce. My client are a well funded company who are embracing the latest technologies within the Azure world. They pride themselves on being a forward thinking company who are challenging some of the industry giants and looking to cement their position as one of the best companies in the UK.
In order to stay ahead of the curve VS their competitors, my client have embraced the latest and greatest technologies. There is absolutely nothing legacy used within the company from a technological stance and you will be working exclusively in the cloud as well as the latest Microsoft Technologies.
This is a salaried position which is paying up to £50,000 for the ideal candidate however they are open to looking at more junior/mid level DevOps professionals who are looking to develop both their skills and careers by working along side the best and greatest technical minds!
You can expect your standard benefits package as well as a chance to take part in tech specific training as well as funded certifications!
The role is supporting development teams with:
- DevOps technologies (CI/CD pipelines, config management, etc.)
- Documentation of solutions (e.g. configuration and setup).
- Microsoft Azure Operational and Monitoring tools, including Azure Monitor, App
- Insights and Log Analytics
- Knowledge share with Dev team
- Set up monitoring and optimise for cost and performance
- Create test plans, setup test data sets for auto execution
- Maintaining, and troubleshooting Azure based production systems with Windows
Skills required: (All not essential)
Microsoft Azure Cloud:
- Setup automation for resources provisioning (Azure PowerShell)
- Azure services (Azure App Service, Azure SQL, Azure Service Fabric, Azure Storage
- Understanding of load balancers, DNS, virtual networks and firewalls in cloud environment
Azure Active Directory basics:
- Azure AD authentication
- Implementation of Role Based Access Control
- Develop, build and manage CI/CD pipelines in Azure DevOps for both application and infrastructure code
This is a great opportunity for Azure professionals to work along side specialists where they will be encouraged to bounce ideas off of as well as learn from! Successful applicants will be getting their teeth stuck into some of the most exciting projects the market has to offer. Do not miss out on this fantastic position as my client is interviewing NOW!
To discuss in more detail, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively, call Taz Shahid on 0191 338 7551