With their fantastic EdTech product seeing huge developments with respect to a growing customer base over in the USA, our client is looking to hire developers with a keen interest in working the full project life cycle, an ability to engage in active dialogues where their ideas will be challenged and improved upon, and above all else a supreme desire to shape their professional career on a day to day basis.
With an incredibly strong financial backing, this is a fantastic opportunity to get in on the ground level of a company with a scale-up culture of creative thinking, boundary breaking, and a commitment to the 'family feel', this is a rare opportunity to join a stimulating environment wherein you will face some incredibly complex challenges.
Role & Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for further improving, developing and maintaining their existing platform - this comes with a focus on migrating the platform from an on-prem solution to an entirely cloud-native, AWS hosted solution
- Researching and Developing the product beyond it's current scope; our client is hoping that the engineers they hire will have the ability to shine a light on never-before-seen possibilities for the product
- You will have a high level of responsibility with respect to the architecture of the platform; with our client willing to allow for a huge amount of freedom when it comes to technical decision making
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience with a major cloud provider is essential; the role demands daily interaction with cloud technologies
- Database management will form a part of the role so experience with SQL or NoSQL is a must
- Remote-friendly, flexible working hours - our client is massively understanding of the importance of a work/life balance
- Private healthcare insurance, pension plan, wellness benefits