AWS Engineer - Copenhagen
My Client is a well-established digitalisation company with offices based across the world.
With over 20 years of experience within Next Generation Managed Service Providers, they optimize customer infrastructure and applications on multiple cloud platforms and creating secure cloud solutions. Inclusive of this they offer 24/7 operation and support to their customers, ensuring that their businesses is always online.
You will be working with managed services within the Cloud as part of an 8 person team, creating new solutions by building them from scratch and being part of the solution expansion further down the line. You will be involved in the full project life cycle including going to customer meetings and helping to translate business needs into technical requirements
This role is a customer facing, requiring you to go to customer meetings with member of the sales team, helping to translate business needs into technical requirements and working with the full project lifecycle through to implementation of the cloud infrastructure , as well as on going changes.
- 5+ years of practical experience (excluding education and internships)
- AWS experience (infrastructure orientated)
- DevOps experience
- Consultancy experience
- English speaking
(AWS certifications are advantageous)
- Development experience
- Passionate and eager to learn
- Vacation days: 25 + 5 in Denmark
- Remote working: Yes, as long as the employee can get to Copenhagen with 2 days' notice
- Managed service provider for AWS (only 150 globally), and also one of 15 companies globally that have both the AWS MSP and the Azure expert MSP certifications.
- Very flexible company, with a great team culture, encouraging you to bring your own idea to the table and get involved in technical decision making.
- Able to really see the impact of your work on a wide r company over a long time, actually then helping in the expansion of these projects later on down the line.
M: +45 88 74 11 46