I'm looking for an ambitious 3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer to join a business who invest heavily in technology and innovation to support their growth.
The 3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer is responsible for maintaining the global infrastructure on a daily basis, ensuring that all infrastructure operations are online with minimal downtime. The prime focus is to actively monitor and maintain Office 365, Azure, Security controls and network devices, while proposing and delivering enhancements to the environment. This person will work closely with the wider infrastructure team, in delivering improvements, projects and resolving issues.
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced, varied and challenging environment with cutting edge technology.
- Structured career development plan within IT
- Opportunity to grow your IT career within a fast paced global leader
- A culture that motivates, excites and stimulates
Roles & Responsibilities
- Managing Microsoft 365 & Azure AD in an enterprise environment
- Perform proactive maintenance on all infrastructure devices to ensure all devices are secure, up-to-date and patched
- Provide 3rd Line IT Support to resolve IT tickets pro-actively to meet SLA's
- Build & maintain server applications and hardware
- Document policies & procedures, while managing changes requests and incidents
- Own the maintenance, integrity, change and testing of IT backup and recovery policies
- Ensure the groups infrastructure can sustain and deliver adequate disaster recovery policies
- Delivery of 3rd line operational support for IT services including on-call cover
- 3+ years experience providing 3rd line support position
- Experience working in a fast paced organisation, and able to manage change on a regular basis
- Advanced 365 / Azure AD Configuration and management including Intune & AutoPilot, Single Sign On, MFA, conditional access rules, security and compliance
Advanced Windows Server skills, including DHCP, DNS, WSUS, Security, AD, GPO
- Advanced PowerShell and scripts skills
- Monitoring best practices and configuration
- Passionate about technology and enthusiasm to growth your career within Cloud Infrastructure Services
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call 0191 261 3266 for a confidential chat.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Azure, Microsoft 365 and Power Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're closely aligned with Microsoft technology strategy and can offer expertise, efficiency and candidate base that no other agency in the UK can.
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/laura-cockburn/