Senior Full Stack .NET Developer - Skanderborg
You enter a well-established and strong IT company with over 200 employees and Offices based worldwide. With over 250,000 customers, worldwide, in their database they are taking the lead in digitalisation across Europe by creating new, digital products and services that are innovative and maintainable to numerous business and industries. They are also one of the country's leading hosting and cloud providers for small and medium-sized businesses.
They value having continuous dialogue with their customers ensuring you fully understand their need and vision and providing solutions to the customer allowing them to envision their digital future. - "Dream big, Do bigger"
Working part of the internal Development Team, consisting of 10 skilled software developers, you will be working with a lot of exciting projects on the drawing board, creating new re-seller platforms using APIs to implement ordering functions into the client software.
Primarily you will work with Microservices (Docker Containers controlled by Docker Swarm and Kubernetes), provisioning platforms, RabbitMQ, event-based systems, Continuous integration.
- .NET, .NET core, MVC
- Solid C# competencies
- Web API (REST)
- Experience with ORM (Entity Framework or NHibernate)
- Patterns and Unit testing
- Fluent in Danish and English (both writing and speaking).
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Microservices.
- Keeps updated with new technologies and emerging trends
- Enthusiastic, passionate, driven individuals (striving to be the best)
- Freedom to work in the way best for you
- Opportunity for continuing education and relevant courses
- Good balance between work and private life
- A fantastic canteen with breakfast, lunch and coffee
- Social events and staff trips - as well as discount schemes and employee offers such as fitness, massages and car washing