AX/365 Business Analyst - Oxford - c£60k
I have partnered with an International Tech Company who are looking for an AX/365 Business Analyst to come and join their team immediately. They are amidst a global implementation of Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations and they need someone who has a strong understand of the Finance module on Dynamics. This will give you the opportunity to work at one of the largest companies in the world, on the most impressive ERP on the market.
This company are renowned for investing into their employees, which is why they have a market leading training allowance. Giving you the opportunity to work on the latest technology in the industry; all from the comfort of your home.
If you have a qualification in Finance and have an adoration for technology, you should get in touch. If this wasn't enough, you would be working at an open-door company. Which means that you will be able to have open and honest conversations without your job title influencing the conversation. Everyone's opinion is valued, giving you the opportunity to enjoy coming to work again.
Role & Responsibilities
- Gathering requirements from key stakeholders in the business
- To work closely with the Functional and Technical Consultants
- Provide over-arching support for the business
Skills & Qualifications
- Previous experience working with Dynamics AX/365
- A strong finance background and understanding
- Excellent communication and time-management skills
- The ability to provide support on Dynamics AX/365
- Market leading benefit package (including a company share scheme)
- 30 days holiday
- Flexi-time and remote working opportunity
- Paid volunteering leave
- Market leading training package
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to: email@example.com or call me on 0203 861 5349 for a completely confidential call to discuss this role in further detail.
Phone : +44(0)203 861 5349