A large organisation headquartered in Newcastle are seeking a Senior Azure Data Platform Engineer to join their team as they progress on a project to completely revamp their Data Platform solution to give them a real competitive edge.
You will have existing Azure Platform experience, developing solutions using tools such as Azure Data Factory, Data Lake, Databricks and Synapse/SQL DW. You'll be responsible for technical leadership of the in-house team in developing the solution, working alongside an industry-leading partner.
The company are iconic within the UK and known for looking after their employees, coupled with the amazing project on offer this role is one of the best to hit the North East in 2020.
This role will be split between home and office-working, working 1-2 days in office per week when it is safe to do so. With that in mind, candidates should be willing/able to travel to Newcastle.
Role & Responsibilities
- Azure Data Platform Development
- Technical leadership
- BI Strategy formation/guidance
Skills & Qualifications
- End-to-End Azure Data Platform Development Experience (PaaS)
- Experience in working with tools such as Azure Data Factory, Data Lake, Databricks, Synapse/SQL DW, Event Hubs/Event Grid
- Experience in Senior/Leadership role
- Starting salary of between £50-60,000 depending upon experience
- Performance-related bonus of up to 12% per annum
- Unique employer discount
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call 0191 338 7552 for a confidential chat.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Twitter = @NigelFrank_BI
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/owen-mitchell-b84984b2/