BI Consultant - Remote Based - £70,000
My client is a highly-revered consultancy who are looking to expand their team. A group of experts they offer quality insights to clients through using BI technologies and are determined to be the best. This is much more than being chained to a desk - you will travel and meet clients face to face as you learn their needs and wants and then develop your own solutions.
This mixture of technical and the personal means that each day is different and never the same. Working in a project based environment also will grant you that same creative freedom. Are you passionate about BI technologies? Are you seeking a role where your voice matters? Then this role could be for you.
What my client is offering is the freedom to work remotely and a generous salary per annum. Furthermore, you will be exposed to industry experts and actively encouraged to stay up to date on industry practices.
Being passionate about technology and interaction with people is what will make you successful in this role - apply now!
Please note: Clients are primarily based in the South East and travel to them will be expected, meaning you must be able to travel to these areas. Those not based in the UK need not apply.
- Spending time travelling to clients and understanding their business needs - all the while providing excellent customer service.
- Develop, design and then roll out your own strategies that will help clients with their needs.
- Deliver training and client workshops - sharing your passion for technologies.
- Delivering both back-end architecture and front-end solutions as part of the full BI solution.
- 2+ years' hands on, commercial experience with BI.
- Experience with Microsoft BI and reporting tools - Power BI, Sequel Server, Azure Analysis services.
- Experience with other tools - Targit, Jet Reports, Qlik and Tableau.
Salary and benefits:
- Up to £70,000 per annum.
- Pension scheme
- Discretionary bonus scheme.
If you are ready to take your career to the next stage then get in contact at email@example.com or call 0191 300 5006 to learn about further BI roles.
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.