An innovative tech firm who've seen demand for their services/products skyrocket since the Covid-19 pandemic are seeking an experienced Data Engineer with Azure PaaS skills to join their team as they begin the process of re-platforming their entire estate onto Azure.
You'll be responsible for end-to-end delivery, including architecture definition, data pipelines, data modeling and tech leadership. You'll be leading from the front as part of a wider team of data engineers tasked with building a best-in-class Azure platform.
This role is fully remote in the UK. The company's offices are based in the Thames Valley and may require occasional visits. Candidates must have the existing right to live and work in the UK without sponsorship and currently be based in the UK for tax purposes.
Role & Responsibilities
- Data Platform Solution Design
- Data Pipeline, Model, Architecture and Quality Framework creation/management
- Technical Leadership
Skills & Qualifications
- End-to-end Data Engineering solution design/development experience
- Azure PaaS expertise, including SQL DW/Synapse, Data Factory, Event Grid, Azure Storage
- Experience in creating ARM Termplates
- Experience in Python coding
- Starting salary of up to £75,000
- 10% employer pension contribution
- Group income protection/critical illness cover
- Health and Dental insurance
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 338 7552 for a confidential chat.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Twitter = @NigelFrank_BI
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/owen-mitchell-b84984b2/