Data Engineer - NI (Derry) - £45,000
Although the world has slowed down in recent times my client is still working flat-out to gain the best results for their clients. It is this diligence and culture of hard work that means they are continuing to expand and even thrive during these difficult times.
A data and software consultancy based in Northern Ireland, my client is searching for those still in the early stages of their careers seeking career growth and strive to be the best that you can be. You will be an engaged and keen to learn, preferably with some commercial work experience, and have an awareness of all the latest technologies.
In return for your hard work you will be provided with world-class training and exposure to industry experts who are ready and willing to share their expertise. The company, although a large corporation, prides themselves on working on a flat-structure. In the office you will work right alongside senior people within the company who will give you hands on training and insight.
You will be supported every step of the way and because the business has such a wide scope - from database engineer to software engineer - the career opportunities are there for the taking. Looking to take the next step? You could be the perfect fit - so apply now!
Note - as this role is based in Northern Ireland you will need to eligible to work in the UK. Those with Stamp 1G will, unfortunately, be invalid and henceforth not considered.
- Write clear, excellent code compatible with Azure platform.
- Supporting the improvements and innovation in BI technologies that will provide useful business insights.
- Provide detailed reviews of, and refactor, code.
- 1 years' experience with C# programming
- 1 years' experience with T-SQL Querying
- Ability to demonstrate understanding of business requirements in relation to Data and Data Analytics.
- Experience with Azure Analysis Services and Azure Machine Learning is a huge plus.
Salary and benefits:
- £45,000 (experience dependent) per annum.
- 30 days holiday.
- Life Assurance.
- Pension Scheme up to 10%.
If you are ready to take your career to the next stage then get in contact at email@example.com or call 0191 300 5006 to learn about further cloud-based engineering roles.
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.