Business Analyst - New York - $100k
Our client is looking for a full-time in house Business Analyst, who wants to join a growing team and take the next step in their career.
The individual will be responsible for discovering, synthesizing, and analyzing information to fit business needs, document requirements, devise strategies and solutions, and implement changes with the goal of improving business outcomes for enterprise- level projects.
- Liaison with enterprise stakeholders and end users to identify, understand and document business and technical processes and requirements
- Manage tasks related to customer service which include the contact center systems, bots, knowledgebase, and chat
- Create project plans, manage scope, schedule and costs for the projects
- Develop business cases, business, functional and non-functional requirements, feasibility studies and scope solutions for new business processes and technical applications
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- Located/willing to relocate/commute to New York City, but potentially can do a few months Remote to start
- 6-10 years' experience in the IT, Healthcare and/or Pension sectors
- Strong knowledge of customer service tools like phone system, contact center software, and knowledgebase systems
- Preferred experience with Dynamics CRM or Salesforce
- Superb MS office skills including Excel, Visio, PowerPoint and MS Project; data analysis
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision and to take lead on making sure targets/timelines are achieved
- 401k with company match
- 2-3 weeks of PTO
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics CRM candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs that are available I can be contacted on 1-215-261-7242. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!