An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Lead Business Intelligence Developer to join a well-established organisation based in Exeter, who are embarking on a journey to optimise their various information systems, applications and digital services.
This organisation is looking to hire remotely, and once the office re-opens, you will still be able to work from home up to 3 days per week.
You will provide both strategic and technical leadership to a close-knit development team, taking real ownership of the ongoing maintenance and development of enterprise-wide solutions including their SQL Data Warehouse and various applications.
It's a particularly exciting time to join the team as they look to introduce Power BI and begin work on the Azure Cloud platform, offering you an unparalleled opportunity to work with some of the latest technologies.
This role would be ideally suited to a seasoned SQL or BI developer who is looking to take the next step in their career with a progressive and forwards-thinking organisation, where you will be extremely well rewarded for your work.
- Maintenance and ongoing development of the SQL data warehouse
- Data modelling and data pipeline creation
- Developing software web service and APIs
- Application development using DevOps software development and Waterfall methodologies
- Migrating legacy systems onto Azure
- Strong SQL and T-SQL development experience
- Data modelling and data warehousing experience
- ETL experience using SSIS
- SSRS experience and Power BI would be desirable
- Salary of up to £40,000 depending on experience
- Total of 41 days annual leave
- Flexible working options
- On-site gym
- Free parking
Interviews are taking place and we have limited interview slots available so please apply ASAP to be considered.