Senior .NET Developer - Malmö.
Calling all .Net Developers seeking a new challenge
My client requires a Senior .Net Developer to join their team in Malmö. To be part of this team you need to be passionate, driven and hard working. It's the reason their current team work so well!
They're the global leaders in what they do, thanks to their amazing team behind the making of their software!
What a typical developers roles look like:
- Enhancing their flagship scientific software with ever more features in a slick UI and even slicker underlying code.
- Writing test cases for your own code and enough manual testing to ensure it's done when you say it's done!
- Taking part in discussions on the future of the product and market.
- Collaborating with teams regarding implementation details, process improvements and collaboration efforts.
As you can see, you have a lot of control over your day to day tasks and a huge influence on how you work and what you're working on!
- Several years development in C# and .NET
- Appreciation for and ability to produce clean, effective, well-designed, and well-tested code
- The ability to work effectively from the definition of a problem, and to come up with clean, timely, supportable, and occasionally breathtakingly elegant solutions to problems
- Deep database experience, with either SQL or NoSQL databases
- TDD experience
- Expertise in writing unit tests
- A strong data security background
- A keen design sense and the HTML and CSS skills to back it up
- Expertise working with search engines, e.g. Azure Search, Elastic Search or Solr
- A strong background in Azure
- Experience with Azure DevOps
Whether you feel this opportunity could be a good fit for you or you would like to find out more, get in touch!