Back-End Data Developer - Derry - Northern Ireland
My client is a multinational company who work across a wide range of services, from the financial to retail sector - no project is too big or too small. With their current expansion they are looking for a dynamic individual to join their team and share in the success and push the company further.
Although a large company they are looking for someone to join a small team. Operating on flat-structure the ability to advance your career and prove yourself is clear and you will be given plenty of training to assist you.
Seeking someone who is naturally curious my client wants someone with demonstrable working experience with writing and reviewing code and is looking to work in a back-end role. Your role will help to provide clear data insights on behalf of clients - no two days will be the same!
The client is based in Londonderry. Although supportive with remote work in this current climate travel to the office will be expected from around the start of 2021.
You must be a fully recognised British Citizen or have full working rights to be in the UK. Those who do not meet these requirements will not be considered.
- Write clear, excellent code for Azure platform.
- Supporting the improvements and innovation in BI technologies that will provide useful business insights.
- Provide detailed reviews of, and refactor, code.
- 1 years' experience with C# programming
- 1 years' experience with T-SQL Querying
- Ability to demonstrate understanding of business requirements in relation to Data and Data Analytics.
- Experience with Azure Analysis Services and Azure Machine Learning is a huge plus.
Salary and benefits:
- £45,000 (experience dependent) per annum.
- 30 days holiday.
- Life Assurance.
- Pension Scheme up to 10%.
If you are ready to take your career to the next stage then get in contact at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 300 5006 to learn about further cloud-based engineering roles.
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.