Network Manager - Liverpool, UK
My client are a multi award winning technology business in the North West of the UK, who are looking for a Senior Network Engineer / Network Manager to oversee their Network and Data Centre. This role does not include people management, but it will include organising a team, and their escalations.
- Designing system configuration, directing system installation, defining, documenting and enforcing system standards
- Design and implementation of new solutions
- Escalations from the Network Engineers
- Strategy around the Network Team, how they should work, and the responsibilities distribution.
- Maximizing network performance
- monitoring performance
- troubleshooting network problems and outages
- scheduling upgrades
- collaborating with network architects on network optimisation
Must Have Skill-Set
- Layer 2 - Cisco/ Huawei switches (8+ years experience)
- Layer 3 - Cisco/ Huawei routing (8+ years experience)
- Security - Cisco/ Sonicwall firewall configuration
- VMware - Network configuration
- Operating Systems - Windows Server, Linux, network configuration, troubleshooting
- Hard working
- Technology orientated
- Passion to learn
- Client / Customer focused
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary between £35,000 and £45,000, dependant on the strength of your skill-set
- Free Parking
- 25 days hol
This is the brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Phone: 0191 338 7633
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.