Head of Enterprise Architecture (Azure) - Remote - £140-160k
This role requires you to be based in the UK and have the unrestricted right to work in the UK.
A high-growth firm in the healthcare/life sciences industry are seeking a Head of Enterprise Architecture with expertise in MS Azure technologies to join their firm to create and own the technology road-map as they look to design and implement a unified Cloud Platform to help the business continue their success and allow them to expand further.
You'll have experience across a range of Azure technologies, including but not limited to, Big Data/Analytics, Unified Communications/Collaboration, DevOps, Infrastructure and Security. You'll be responsible for the creation and ownership of the Enterprise Architecture Strategy, applying your expertise in Azure.
The company's offices are based in Oxfordshire and candidates may be required to visit the company's office from time-time, otherwise the role is home-based in the United Kingdom. Candidates should have the existing right to work in the UK without sponsorship.
This is a permanent role.
Role & Responsibilities
- Enterprise Architecture Roadmap design and ownership, including as-is, to be
- Work with other departments and VPs to ensure technology and business strategy aligned
- Assess internal technology landscape and identify gaps, areas of improvment
- Assist in data security activities including designing DR plans
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience in Enterprise Architect role, including design and delivery
- Experience in Azure technologies such as Synapse/SQL DW, IaaS/PaaS, AI/ML, Azure DevOps
- Demonstrable experience in similar role within the Healthcare, Life Sciences
- Starting salary of up to £160,000
- Company share options
- 10% employer pension contribution
- Group life and income protection
To apply for this role please submit your CV or contact David Airey on 0191 338 7508 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nigel Frank International are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other recruitment agency. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group. We are the global leaders in Microsoft recruitment.