Data Engineer/ Consultant (Edinburgh)
My client is a consultancy who provides cloud-based data solutions on behalf of clients ranging from constructing data pipelines, migrating data to the cloud, data analytics and database construction. You'll be someone who has a passion for data and the ability to share and discuss your ideas with technical and non-technical stakeholders alike.
You will be motivated and take real pride in your work. My client places a strong emphasis on the quality of their work and will train and support you to do the same. This attention to detail has payed off and my client is continuing to expand and grow even during these difficult times.
To succeed you will be a dynamic individual ready to take on a wide variety of data problems and have the creative mind to solve them. No two projects - or even your days - will be the same and you will be exposed to a wide range of home-name multinational clients from the financial and retail services plus many more.
- Provide cloud-based, data solutions to clients using AWS, GCP or Azure.
- Engaging non-technical stakeholders and clients, succinctly explaining your solutions to their data problems.
- Be prepared to work on a wide-range of data-solutions - from analytics to database construction.
- 2+ years' experience with either AWS, GCP or Azure.
- 2+ years' experience with SQL, Python or other relevant coding language.
- Experience using tools such as Spark, Data Bricks, Data Factory, Snowflake, Hadoop, Matillion, BigQuery or similar.
- Demonstrable customer-facing experience with good written and verbal skills.
- Starting salary up to £55,000.
- Exciting, wide-range of experience to broaden your skills.
- Performance related bonuses.
- Excellent training and career opportunities.
If you are ready to take your career to the next stage then get in contact at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 300 5006 to learn about further cloud-based engineering roles.
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.