SharePoint Administrator (Salary Range: $75k-$80k)
Are you a SharePoint Administration guru who loves the challenge of administering SharePoint and championing user adoption? If so, this role may be perfect for you; and I'd love to speak with you immediately as we're looking to fill this SharePoint Administrator position ASAP.
You'll have major hand in supporting a leading medical device manufacturer supporting a variety of projects within SharePoint as the main point of contact maintaining and securing the platform; and monitoring system usage to optimise performance while driving user adoption across the organisation as a key initiative today.
Our workplace culture is laid back, but focused on the task at hand. We offer a strong compensation/benefits package which includes based salary, employer sponsored benefits package-we pick up 70% of cost on the Medical/Dental/Vision for you and your family; 401K; company outings, volunteerism; free lunch Fridays!
Who you are:
- You preferably hold a Bachelor's Degree along with 3+ years of SharePoint Administration experience (2013 & SharePoint Online-O365).
- Strong combination of business and technical knowledge is a must; and excellent communication skills as this is a highly visibility role, requiring abilities to communicate cross-functionally (up to executive level); while handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- You're passionate and dedicated to your speciality, self motivated, and outside the box thinker.
- Must have strong experience in planning, designing; migrating/deploying SharePoint On-Premise Farms and SharePoint Online-O365.
- Must have strong experience in creating and configuring lists and forms; as well as adding document libraries of medium size-along with experience using PowerShell a being a must.
- Strong with standard tools like ULS Logs, work-flows to automate business processes, and SharePoint forms for tasks, such as creating expense reports
- Working knowledge and experience with Windows OS/Servers and Hardware; Software Management; Disaster Recovery etc/
***To fast track your resume please call or email John Maniscalco (email@example.com; 347-783-6569 with the job reference ID # handy).