$90-95k (Remote to Start)
Are you a SharePoint Development guru who loves the challenge of creating; implementing; troubleshooting new applications and integrations? If so, this role may be perfect for you; and I'd love to speak with you immediately as we're looking to fill this SharePoint Developer position ASAP.
You'll be hands on working on a variety of SharePoint specific projects that will re-shape the way our organization manages date and drive user adoption with eloquent code and functionality with end users in mind.
We provide a very compeititve base salary; employer contribution sponsored benefits package-we pick up 70% of cost on the Medical/Dental/Vision for you and your family; 401K; etc.
Who you are:
* You hold a Bachelor's (preferred) and 3+yrs hands on minimum experience.
* You also have a min. of 3+ years of SharePoint Development experience within a mid-size organization.
* You'll showcase your strong business and hands on technical development acumen in understanding how end end-users access and organize the information in order to identify, implement and streamline processes that simplify information management and collaboration company wide.
* You're an excellent communicator-written and verbal; organized; and team-player as our team is a tight knit group who loves collaborating to find solutions to development problems!
* Must have very strong capabilities and hands on experience utilizing various programming languages and technologies that work with SharePoint to create, implement, and troubleshoot new custom applications, websites and integrations.
***To fast track your resume please call or email John Maniscalco (email@example.com; 347-783-6569 with the job reference ID # handy).