$95k-110k DOE (Remote)
Are you a SharePoint Development guru who loves the challenge of creating; implementing; troubleshooting new applications and integration's? If so, this role may be perfect for you; and I'd love to speak with you immediately as we're looking to fill this SharePoint Developer position ASAP.
You'll have major hand in supporting one of the most respected global life science organizations in the world-working on a variety of SharePoint specific projects that will re-shape the way our organization manages date and drive user adoption with eloquent code and functionality with end users in mind.
We provide an unmatched compensation package which includes a top 90th percentile market based salary, employer sponsored benefits package-we pick up 80% of cost on the Medical/Dental/Vision for you and your family, commuting reimbursements; 401K; Annual Bonus (based on company/individual performance; averaging 10-15% and paid out 10 straight years!
Who you are:
* You hold a Bachelor's (preferred) and 3yrs minimum experience; or 7+ years of hands on SharePoint Development experience in lieu of degree.
* You also have a min. of 3+ years of SharePoint Development experience within a Mid-to- enterprise professional environment (life science industry preferred, but not required).
* You'll showcase your strong business and hands on technical development acumen in understanding how end end-users access and organize the information in order to identify, implement and streamline processes that simplify information management and collaboration company wide.
* You're an excellent communicator-written and verbal; organized; and team-player as our team is a tight knit group who loves collaborating to find solutions to development problems!
* Must have very strong capabilities and hands on experience utilizing various programming languages and technologies that work with SharePoint to create, implement, and troubleshoot new custom applications, websites and integration's.
***To fast track your resume please call or email John Maniscalco (firstname.lastname@example.org; 347-783-6569 with the job reference ID # handy)