Role: Java / C# Developer
Salary : £40,000 - £60,000
Location : Kettering
We are seeking an experienced Java / C# Developer to join a dynamic and collaborative team. The business is focusing on building out a new function, based around application development in the Big Data domain.
My client are recognised as an industry leader who provide excellent room for opportunity, training and development, allowing employees to reach their career aspirations and beyond!
We are looking for someone who wants to lead and play a crucial role in decision making and business strategy. This is a great opportunity if you would like to gain training and experience with Scala and Big Data technologies.
Key skills required:
- Ideally looking for someone with 4+ years' experience with Java and/or C#
- Willingness to cross train to Scala and Cloudra Hadoop
- Experience with noSQL technologies, JSON or JMS
- Experience as a Developer within an agile scrum team
- Experience with supporting existing implementation
- Experience with Scala or Hadoop is highly desirable
- Proven track record of working under pressure and delivering to committed deadlines
- Ability to maintain high quality documentation
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or above)
- Knowledge of Finance Services
- Strong experience and exposure to application and data architectures
- Experience with agile delivery in a datacentric environment
- Experience with REST API design
- Scala experience highly desirable
This is a salaried position, offering between £40,000 - £60,000 (depending on experience) as well as an industry leading benefits package.
- Flexible working
- Health care
- Uncapped bonus
- 25 days holiday
- Life Insurance
- Free parking on site
- Tennis court, football court and Starbucks on site (and many more!)
Please call Ayan on 0203 868 5192 for more details on the role or send your CV to email@example.com
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Technology Recruitment firm, providing the most Azure / DevOps opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific DevOps, Azure and technical Development team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities.
Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the DevOps and Azure markets. I am interested in speaking to any DevOps / Azure candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process.
To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the DevOps / Azure / Development market, please contact me direct today
Scala, C#, Java, Developer, Development, Cloudera, Hadoop, DevOps, Programming, noSQL, JSON, JMS, Big Data, Application development, Application, Rest API, Northampton, Kettering, Milton Keynes