D365 Business Central Consultant, £60,000 - END USER
Fed up of scrolling through adverts?
This month I have been working alongside a successful D365 End User on sourcing a new addition to their expanding D365 Business Central team. The focus this week is to find a D365 Business Central Consultant who can bring something different to the team. If you've been in the headspace where you need a change or even a new challenge lets talk today.
The company are specifically looking for someone who has experience with end-to-end Dynamics NAV implementations. They are celebrated within their sector for their fresh approach to Marketing and E-Commerce, if you enjoy making valued changes within companies - this company are a perfect match for you.
This role offers the chance to join a celebrated company in a pivotal point of their D365 growth as they are upgrading their global NAV system to D365 Business Central. The role would offer you the chance to work alongside one of the leading Dynamics Partners allowing you to take ownership of your career.
Why is this company different?
- A base salary ranging 60,000 - 70,000 (experience dependant)
- Company benefits - flexitime, home-based - amazing company culture
- Dynamics NAV and certifications offered
- The company is stable and has not been impacted by CV19
What skills are required?
- At least 3 years of work experience in implementation - Dynamics NAV/Business Central
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Navision/Business Central - Data Analysis and Supporting - New version, testing etc (this is an ongoing project that will be supported by another member in the business)
- Ability to check error logs, create permissions, running reports, query fixes and escalations to the partner
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work effectively with others and independently
What are the responsibilities:
- Support and oversee the Functional side of the D365 Business Central Implementation working alongside the Gold Partner
- Liaise with users internally and offer training to the global superuser team
- You be required to work closely with the Finance, Logistics and various other departments
- UK Wide Travel Often Expected (Post CV-19 retrictions)
Interested? Get in touch for a confidential consultation.
Think you have what it takes - no matter how junior or senior if you're looking to work on innovative Dynamics 365 (NAV/AX/CRM) projects this year, apply now!!
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics NAV/D360BC/NAV market reply with your current CV to email@example.com or Drop me a call on: 01914060304. If you don't think this is suitable now but you will be interested in the future follow me on Linked in and we can stay in touch.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics/Dynamics NAV opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics NAV team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities.