Systems Engineer Level 3- Remote- $50-60/hr
You will work within the international IT team for a global reinsurer. The company works to assume risks from other insurers and works with them to develop innovative products.
You will work remotely on a contract as a Systems Engineer with Group IT colleagues and report to AVP, Cloud and Infrastructure Services. You will work to deliver Cloud, hosted Data Center solutions and Virtual Desktop Infrastructure services to the business. You will ensure that best IT practices, knowledge of business processes and cloud hosted offerings to improve delivery of IT services.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Rapidly master new Cloud, Microsoft 365 and Exchange Online solutions that reduce IT spending
- Administer Citrix based VDI environment that satisfies local and Group business requirements.
- Collaborate with less experienced team members in order to solve VDI issues for the business.
- Develop and maintain hig- level knowledge of Microsoft 365 and Exchange Online service offerings
- Supports group IT operational transition from legacy desk top frame work to cloud hosted services
- Collaborates with Group IT to secure our compute, data stores
- Shares knowledge and experience with Service Desk team to resolve Cloud and hosted DC operational incidents in a timely manner
To be a good fit for this role you should have the following experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent combination of theoretical knowledge and experience.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in related field
- Knowledge of Cloud based service administration, including associate level certifications in Azure, AWS or Google (or working to achieve).
- Microsoft MCP certification (or working to achieve)
- Organizationally savvy
If interested in this position please submit your resume to email@example.com or call me at (704) 247- 5570.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics and Azure, advertising more Azure jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in Azure market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Azure jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Azure market and some of the opportunities and Azure jobs that are available I can be contacted on (704) 247-5570. Please see www.nigelfrank.com
Microsoft Recruitment | Microsoft Careers & Jobs | Nigel Frank
Head Office Contacts. USA: Frank Recruitment Group Inc, 21st Floor, 110 William Street, New York City, New York, USA, NY 10038 | Tel: +1 212-731-8242 UK: Nigel Frank International, The St. Nicholas Building, St. Nicholas Street, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 1RF | Tel: +44 191 230 1883 Singapore: Frank Recruitment Group Private Ltd, 15th Floor, Royal One Philip, 1 Philip Street, Singapore, 048692 ...
for more fantastic Azure opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.