Are you looking to join a fast paced, exciting company that makes a difference?
My client is an in house product development company based in the centre of Stockholm. The development department is currently made up of two development teams, they are planning to add one more team to this once they have enough developers. They work in cross functional teams, very close together. Their teams are made up of Developers, a Team Lead, Tester, Designer and Product Owners for both teams that work very closely with the Business Developers. Each Developer is given the chance to take part in all parts of their product and they are working very much with autonomous teams. Developers are given a lot of responsibility when it comes to the planning, process, and the solution architecture - everyone is involved in thinking about new solutions! This is a role for a talented, Senior Developer that has their own ideas and wants to join a company that has a complex product and works with the latest technologies in a fast-paced environment.
Who are you?
- We are looking for a Senior Developer - so ideally someone with a few years experience behind them focused on .NET/C# development
- .NET Core experience
- Angular (preferred front end experience but React is okay - if you are open to working with Angular 9)
- Additional experience: Azure, CI/CD Pipelines, Machine Learning, .NET Core, C#
- You are fluent in Swedish and English
Who are they?
- This is a great place for learning and developing yourself - The company has been around for 20 years, but they started a completely new platform 3 years ago. They saw that they needed this and built this using brand-new technology (Azure Devops, Machine Learning, .NET Core and modern Angular) and they are constantly looking for ways to improve and stay as up to date with technology.
- The future journey is the most important part of being a part of their team. They have some aggressive growth plans for the future, and they are planning on growing more year on year. They are currently present/their tools are used in 60 different countries already and they work with some of the largest companies in the Nordics. They want to expand even further!
- Their Developers take pride in working in their team and working on a product that makes a difference to their clients here they get the chance to do something good as well as solving complex and interesting problems!
What are the next steps?
Please apply within if you would like to find out more about this role and company! Email email@example.com for any strictly confidential questions. This application is not direct to the company - if you are just curious about this position or to find out what is on the market for you then please apply within or drop me an email today!