A leading law firm based in the North west of the UK are expanding their already well established DevOps team and bringing an Azure Cloud Engineer on board. They are looking to bring the selected candidate on board as a matter of urgency.
You will be working on the Platforms team to help automate and provision environments across their platforms and to assist in the design, implementation and maintenance of their Azure environment. You will also help transition workloads from on premise to cloud. Experience working Azure IaaS and PaaS in a DevOps capacity is essential for this role.
Some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Design, planning and implementation of Azure cloud solutions with a core focus on automation and DevOps
- You will help build and develop governance around Azure cloud solutions including networking, security and development pipelines
- You will work closely with the internal .Net developers and infrastructure personnel to strengthen Azure skills and knowledge
- Be a subject matter expert and advisor to their IT development teams for best practices and best-fit solutions in Azure
In order to be successful in this role you must have extensive experience working with Azure in a commercial environment. The list below is the experience you are required to have for this position:
- Advanced experience of Azure CI/CD pipelines
- Strong PowerShell/AZ CLI scripting skills
- 1 to 2 years Azure management skills
This role is a fully remote position and you can be based anywhere in the UK. The HQ is in Bolton and you will be expected to travel into the office once or twice a YEAR.
Salary on offer for this role is £50,000 DOE.
As I mentioned further up in this advert, the role is an urgent hire, so this process is being pushed through quickly and interview slots are being filled up quickly, so if you are interested in this role, or know someone who would be a good fit, please do not waste anytime in getting your application across.
I can be contacted on the following:
0191 594 9731