A small Microsoft Gold Partner who have been enjoying a period of extended success are seeking an experienced BI Developer to join their team and help them grow further in response to project wins.
You'll be a seasoned developer with experience of delivering end-to-end projects in SQL Server/Azure Data Platform, particularly Data Warehouse solutions. You'll have excellent stakeholder and workload management.
This role is home-based, with the team working entirely remotely at present. Any travel outside of home will be fully-expensed, and in normal circumstances you can expect to be based on client site up to 50% of the time. With that in mind, candidates should be prepared and able to travel as required.
Role & Responsibilities
- BI Solution Development
- Client interaction
- Solution implementation, handover and ad-hoc support
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong experience in SQL BI Development using MS Tools, in particular SSIS, SSAS, Power BI and Data Warehousing
- Experience in one of the following - MS Azure IaaS/PaaS technologies, MS Dynamics ERP/CRM, 3rd Party Reporting tools such as Targit, Jet Reports
- Excellent stakeholder and workload management skills
- Starting salary of up to £55,000
- Company profit-share scheme
- Fully Funded MS Certification training and exams
- Company pension, Private Medical, Death in Service
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 338 7552 for a confidential chat.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Twitter = @NigelFrank_BI
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/owen-mitchell-b84984b2/