Director of Data Engineering and Analytics - Fully remote work
My client is a multinational payment services company looking to expand into the Irish and UK market and are looking for ambitious candidates to join their team. This role is one that combines functional and technical leadership as you lead and provide mentorship to your own team. The successful candidate will have evident passion for data that my client will be willing to reward with an excellent base salary and remote working opportunities.
- Have oversight of data modelling, enterprise data warehousing, ETL, data integration as well as data reporting and querying.
- Design and then implement an optimal data pipeline that will collect, cleanse and transform data into usable sets.
- Create and implement database designs/ structures, queries and data transform processes to maximise performance of ETL and data models.
- Execute improvements on Snowflake data warehouse and supporting AWS system.
- Establish, maintain, and promote consistent methodology for analytics deployment.
- Create analytics tools that use the data pipeline to provide clear business insights.
- Provide continuous analysis of existing data stack to provide new product recommendations on a company-wide basis.
- Create data tools to assist analytics team members.
- Provide ongoing business analysis.
- Set clear goals for team members and create an inspiring team environment.
- Oversee team performance and provide one to one training sessions.
- Create a plan that dictates recruitment needs and processes as the company grows.
- 10+ years of hands-on experience implementing and managing data teams/environments.
- Exceptional technology knowledge and experience in data warehouse methodologies, including data management, data integration, ETL and analytics system architecture.
- Built data warehouses, data marts, and data lakes, including implementations in a hybrid environment.
- Experience managing data from numerous source systems, including CRM/ERP's (i.e., Salesforce, NetSuite) and marketing analytics (i.e., Google Analytics), etc.
- Experience with Talend required, Snowflake and Looker a plus.
- Expert in SQL language, stored procedures and functions.
- £75,000 per annum.
- Flexible remote working, with travel required to the office once a month.
- Competitive pension scheme.
- Joining bonus for at-home set-up for computers etc.
- Company will pay for broadband, internet and other at home costs.
If you are ready to take your career to the next stage then give me an email at email@example.com to discuss the role further and learn more.
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary). I can then call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.