Azure IaaS Engineer: Salary Range: $100-120k (DOE)
Are you passionate about Cloud Infrastructure, specifically Microsoft's Azure? Do you want to have a major hand in supporting a well-established IT Systems Integrator and MSP; working on all things Azure IaaS for various clients across several industries?
If so then I'd like to speak with you about our open Azure IaaS Cloud Engineer position.
Along with the variety of client facing and challenging technical projects you'll be involved in; we provide an unmatched compensation package which includes base salary, employer sponsored benefits package, commuting reimbursements; 401K etc.
If you care about work/life balance-you'll have that here as we offer unlimited vacation time and ability to work remotely as well; but you will have some local travel to client sites for pre-sales/project kickoffs.
Who you are :
- You hold a Bachelor's or Master's in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline.
- You have at least 6+ years of Infrastructure as a Service experience; with at least one of the last two recent roles being in a client facing position (designing, architecting, integrating and securing Azure IaaS cloud solutions specifically).
- Must have recent experience in an MSP/VAR environment, working cross functionally as the SME for simultaneous client facing Cloud Infrastructure projects.
- Must have hand on experience with Azure IaaS - Compute, Networking, Storage, etc.
- Must have experience migrating phone systems to Microsoft Teams
- EMS/E3 (Intune) experience for mobile device management desired
- Knowledgeable on security and maintenance for a variety of cloud platforms, with your expertise in native Azure components, AzureAD & M365
- Overall knowledge of secure network design, migrations, virtual servers, secure storage design and data transfer.
***To fast track your resume please call or email John Maniscalco (firstname.lastname@example.org; 347-783-6569)