Head of BI, Reporting & Infrastructure - Watford - £70-90k
A fantastic organisation based close to Watford is looking to recruit an experienced Head of BI, Reporting & Infrastructure to join their senior management team reporting directly to the Finance Director.
This is a senior and varied role where you will be responsible for effective management of the business intelligence and reporting function as well as owning the development of the IT infrastructure within the organisation.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure IT infrastructure and hardware meets business needs and security requirements.
- Effectively manage the team responsible for providing MIS to customers, directors and other business staff.
- Drive the introduction of new technologies throughout the organisation.
- Implement systems and processes which will ensure that databases are operational and that data is accurate and up to date.
- Manage the company IT infrastructure and the relationships with outsourced IT partners.
- Create monthly reports on IT performance, issues and planned activities.
- Ensure ad hoc requests for reports are delivered accordingly.
- Create/provide MI and reports for the CEO and the board to strict timescales.
- Understand the MIS needs of operational management and present this in meetings.
- Manage the financial data analysts.
- Ensure financial data and reports are accurate and delivered to deadlines.
- Manage and develop the bespoke Microsoft Dyncamics CRM system.
To be a good fit for this role you should be an experienced leader, have exceptional communication skills (written and verbal) and a strong understanding of data and reporting. You should also have the following experience:
- Strong knowledge of SQL Server and Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Strong knowledge of reporting software such as SSRS and Power BI.
- Hands-on experience with data querying languages such as SQL and XML.
- IT network management skills.
- Advanced application system skills.
- Strong data mining and data warehousing experience.
- Strong understanding and ability to manage the installation of major new programs independently.
- Previous experience within a BI/Data/IT management role.
If you think that you would be a good fit for this role then apply today - submit your CV or contact David Airey on 0191 338 7508 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nigel Frank International are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other recruitment agency. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group. We are the global leaders in Microsoft recruitment.