Data Analyst - West Sussex - Worthing
My client is a small company with large ambitions is seeking to add to their current team due to continued growth. Your role will not be confined to behind a desk as you work face to face with clients to understand their business needs. Based in a small office with highly skilled workers this role is perfect for those who want to learn from, and be part of, the best.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Analyse and identify potential performance bottlenecks of a business using SQL (or equivalent analytical tool).
- Deliver complex assignments on behalf of clients.
- Provide insights on data and recommendations on how to improve performance.
- Create data visualisations that communicate effectively analytical findings using Power BI or Tableau.
- Face to face client work - learning to understand their needs and provide constructive feedback.
- 2+ years with commercial programming experience (SQL).
- 2+ years data visualization experience (Tableau OR Power BI).
- 2+ years of hands on data analysis, modelling.
- Demonstrable experience/ ability to work in client facing roles providing feedback and presenting own findings.
- £40k salary per annum.
- Small, dynamic company means that the role would be yours to make your own.
- You will be in on the ground floor of a rapidly rising business.
If you are highly motivated and looking for the challenge of a new role where the sky is the potential limit then get in contact with me via email at email@example.com or call direct at 0191 300 5006.
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary). I can then call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.