Azure Consultant/Engineer - London, UK
I am currently working with a fantastic company that is in need of an experienced Azure Engineer to create and implement technology solutions. This opportunity will be an initial 3-month contract expected to extend on a 3-month basis, in addition to this, travel will be required to multiple sites.
Essential skills are as follows;
- Microsoft Windows Server (minimum version 2016)
- Microsoft Windows (minimum version 10)
- Microsoft Azure
- Azure Scaffolding
- Azure (IaaS) Storage
- Azure Networking
- Azure Identity
- Monitoring (Azure Monitor, Log Analytics, Automation Accounts, Network Watcher, Application Insights, Azure Advisor)
- Azure Security (Security Centre, Azure Sentinel, Azure ATP, Keyvaults)
- Azure Backup, Azure Site Recovery, BC/DR
- Azure DevOps
- Remote Access (Azure Bastion, Windows Virtual Desktop, Remote Desktop Services)
- Application Architectures and Migrations based on IaaS and PaaS
- Azure SQL Server, Microsoft SQL Server, SQL Managed Instance
*SC Clearance or the ability to gain would be favourable.
Contract: 3 Months (potential to extend on a 3-month basis)
Location: London / Travel required
Rate: £550 per day.
To discuss our exciting Azure opportunities in more detail, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Matthew Nevin on 0203 826 6712 in complete confidence ASAP.
My client is happy to consider all Azure professionals in and around London.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft and Cloud recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Azure jobs than any other agency. We work with both Azure Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for Azure professionals. Solely by specialising in placing candidates in the Azure market, relationships have been built with the majority of key employers in the UK, and therefore we have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Azure jobs are currently.
I appreciate the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job. For additional information on the Azure market and some of the opportunities that are available, I can be contacted on or 0203 826 6712 by email at email@example.com
I can also offer £250 in high street / online vouchers of your choice for successful referrals to this contract
#Azure #DevOps #Engineer #London #SouthLondon #NorthLondon #EastLondon #WestLondon #Essex #Cloud #Maintenance #Support #Microsoft #Consultant #SolutionArchitect #Freelance #Contact #Contractor #SalarySurvey #NigelFrank #NFI