My client has an opening for an experienced and motivated Developer/Engineer who will join their dynamic team and work on their market leading product. My client is a global leading technology company that have a very unique capability which allows them to reach parts of the market that their competitors do not have access to. They have proof to say that they are leading in their field and with over 100 cases behind them, they are looking to upscale this year and grow that number even more!
Think big, think complex, think innovative and you could be the perfect candidate for this.
A successful candidate will be working on brand new development and part of their development team based in central Stockholm. You'll be working with cool tech, cool equipment in extremely cool offices! This role is for someone who wants to deliver high quality solutions, learn new things and have an influence on the direction the company and the product goes. If you are someone that thrives from innovation and excellence then I want to hear from you.
- A good few years professional experience with .NET/C# development, bonus points if you have worked with .NET Core
- Direct .NET Core experience or familiarity
- Azure experience is also preferred
- If you have been working with Scrum methodologies to achieve software development goals, you've got a leg up!
They have some great benefits for people who join them:
- They are internationally recognised as market leaders within their field. They work with ground breaking interfaces which no one else can do, this means that as part of their development team you will be extremely valued as someone who plays a huge part in their success. This means that you are very valued as an employer and job satisfaction is through the roof! If you want to love what you do then this could be for you.
- This is a role for someone that wants a challenge. Their product is complex and there is a constant need to improve and develop more methods and tools that make it more effective, faster and safer.
- At the moment, they are a small/medium size company, this means that you will have the responsibility and a say/input in the direction on the product development, ideas and the wider company.
- They offer generous salary, benefits and extremely flexible working hours
Does this sound interesting to you? If the answer is yes then I would love to hear from you. Get in touch to find out more!